Expert technicians and innovative technology keep your fleet mobile and profitable.
- How to Setup Your Airport Fleet Maintenance Checklist
- Please Keep the Beer Cold (and Avoid Trucking Breakdowns Along the Way)
- Got Milk? Don’t Miss These Tips To Get It There Safely
- Delivery Fleet Maintenance Secrets (Because On-time Not Optional)
- Moving Truck Tracking – Problem Solved
- Uh-oh My Service Lights Are On – Now What
- When Tow Trucks Need A Tow: 3 Tips To Avoid Roadside Breakdowns
- 3 Ways To Keep Your Trash Trucks Running Clean
- The Three Trip Planning Tips Truckers Can’t Live Without
- Petal to the metal: How fuel efficient driving can save your bottom line
- Smooth Roads Ahead? Update on Our Roadway Infrastructure
- When Emergency Response is Needed Will Your Utility Fleet Be Ready?
- Green Trucking: Benefits to the Environment & Your Bottom Line
- What You Need to Know about Food Truck Maintenance
- Girls in the Game: Female Truckers Are on the Rise
- Three Great Reasons Technology Should Be Part of Your Ambulance Maintenance Plan
- Up Next: Electric Trucks & How Our Industry Will be Affected
- A job well done: Wiers 2017 Second Quarter Awards
- 3 Truck Driver Safety Tech Solutions You Should Be Thinking About Right Now
- Wiers Partners with Customers to Optimize Fleets
- Distracted Driving: What You Need to Know
- How to Help Your Team Avoid Common Truck Driver Health Issues
- Wiers Lease and Rental Programs
- Technology for your trailer: Everything you need to know about smart trailers
- How Millennials Can Save the Trucking Industry
- Is your Fleet Preventive Maintenance staying with the Status Quo?
- 8 Point Checklist for Your Truck’s Best Tire Performance
- Tips for Pet-friendly Trucking during the Dog Days of Summer
- Drive Green: Eco-Friendly Truck Driving Tips
- Truckers Must Sleep on the Job: Here’s What You Need to Know
- In the Know: 8 Amazing Benefits of Using GPS Driver Monitoring
- Wiers 24/7 Truck and Tire Service
- A job well done: Wiers 2017 First Quarter Awards
- 30th Annual Roadcheck 2017 – June 6th-8th
- Wiers goes the Distance by building strong partnerships with our Customers and within the Community.
- Wiers now offers a telematics solution with GEOTAB
- Wiers technicians earn over 5,000 hours of training every year
- A job well done: Wiers 2016 Fourth Quarter Awards
- Over 99% of Wiers jobs are done right the first time.
- Welcome Mitch Hollifield, General Sales Manager
- Wiers supports the IMTA at Boxing Night
- What you need to know about the ELD Rule in 2017
- Wiers gives back to Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Wiers DPF Cleaning now available in Lafayette
- Wiers Technician Hauls Emergency Supplies to Gatlinburg, TN
- HP Products Saves Big on Repairs with Real Time Diagnostics
- New Truck Center Takes Wiers Service to Kentucky
- Don’t Miss Out on 2016 Tax Savings
- A Computer for Every Technician Means Faster, Smarter Work
- Wiers investment in Alignment Equipment Shows Commitment to Quality
- Wiers Technicians Shine at TMC SuperTech 2016
- Welcome John Sexauer, Leasing and Rental Manager
Your Proactive Partner.
Wiers is so much more than truck service, sales, and leasing. We’re a partner in helping you build a successful fleet, and keeping it running at top quality.