You’re only as good as who you surround yourself with… And your fleet’s service partner is no exception. When you are working to achieve goals of lowering total cost and increasing the efficiency of your fleet management, you can’t do it alone and the right partner will help ensure you have the perfect plan in place.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING THE RIGHT SERVICE PARTNER?
- Better Diagnosis and Faster Repair
- Working with a service center that has experienced technicians can make all the difference when it comes to ensuring that your fleet is in tiptop shape. Wrong diagnoses and delayed repairs can be detrimental to fleet efficiency and the right service partner will ensure that every service performed is right for YOU.
- Improved Workmanship and Less Rework
- You can have a job done, or you can have a job done well. The right service partner will provide you with master workmanship ensuring your fleet will run better and longer between services. With the help of skilled technicians, you can avoid costly rework.
- Quicker Response Time and Better Customer Service
- Pick a great service partner and commit to working with them in good times and bad. Long term, win-win relationships allow your partner to become familiar with your expectations, equipment, and business needs.
- Lower Overall Costs and More Uptime
- Partnering with a service center means more than just choosing to do business with them when you identify a need. In choosing the right service partner, you can leverage technological resources to accurately identify preventative opportunities. Better yet, when your trucks do require repair work, partnering with a service center means they’ll be more informed of your fleet’s condition and needs.
WIERS’ 24/7 PRIORITY FLEET SERVICE
Trucks roll and customers win with Wiers. Wiers, as your service partner, provides local service, mobile maintenance, 24/7 emergency service, 21st Century technology and so much more. Explore Wiers’ Fleet Service here and download our full guide of steps to lower total cost below.