THE WIERS SERVICE GUARANTEE
Taking quality service one step further.
We take pride in doing things right.
Wiers technicians are trained above industry standards, and work in a culture of personal responsibility. Each and every member of the team believes in doing things the right way, even if that’s not the easiest way.
We back that service up with the Wiers Service Guarantee:
- 12-month limited guarantee
- Covers all maintenance, repairs, and parts provided by Wiers*
- No limits on mileage accrued after service
- No waiting for approval from the dealer
* Exclusions – contact Wiers for complete details: Parts and labor needed to maintain the vehicle and the replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear (consumables) are the responsibility of the vehicle owner and are not covered under guarantee. Normal wear and tear or components that have failed through abuse, lack of maintenance, improper modifications or repair, or damage through a misapplication. Normal maintenance as stipulated in the operator’s manuals – includes maintenance and service items that are subject to consumption or wear out during their normal operating life. Customer directed parts will have the vendor warranty only. Any work performed on the truck at issue by any non-authorized representatives, unless approved by WFP, will void the guarantee. Guarantee coverage does not exist in the event of alteration, misuse, or damage caused by accident or from contamination or improper fuel/fluids. Damage caused by failure to maintain the vehicle, improperly maintaining the vehicle, or using the wrong fuel, oil, lubricants or fluids is not covered.
Getting the job done right the first time, every time.
Wiers expert technicians are focused on getting you back up and running and making sure you stay that way
Find a Wiers near you
Find your closest Wiers Fleet Partners or Wiers International Trucks location and give us a call to get started.
Your Proactive Partner.
Wiers is so much more than truck service, sales, and leasing. We’re a partner in helping you build a successful fleet, and keeping it running at top quality.