Late last year Uber made a news buzz when a self-driving truck successfully made a large beer delivery. While that was a truly interesting event, everyday fleet managers just like you were busy spending their time managing the day-to-day operations and trying to keep their fleet’s beer cold en route to its destination. Trucking breakdowns are a beer transportation company’s worst nightmare. With temperature-controlled requirements, tight deadlines and non-negotiable on-time delivery rates, beer trucking fleets have no room for error in their operations.
- Provide peace of mind that your beer trucks will be protected from unexpected, unnecessary breakdowns or costly issues.
- Allow you to optimize your business operations through real-time reporting and agile adjustments when needed.
- Create a preventive maintenance plan to avoid the avoidable issues that can create safety issues and affect your bottom line
- Log a digital reporting “paper trail” to ensure that your company is in compliance and can readily prove it.
- Improve employee relations by rewarding good behavior as well as providing insight into bad behavior.
The challenges to transporting beer have grown exponentially in recent years. As craft beers and ciders have taken the beer market by storm and flooded the marketplace, their temperature and handling requirements have become even more complex and demanding. Trucking breakdowns can be the kiss of death to your business but, in many cases, can be avoided. Wiers Fleet Partners understands your industry. In fact, many of our team members have ran trucking businesses similar to yours themselves. Coupled with extensive experience and deep insight, Wiers specializes in preventive maintenance and the Telematics technology tool that takes managing your fleet operations to the next level. Don’t leave it up to chance, utilize every tool at your fingertips to keep your business running at its best through the partnership with Wiers and the power of Telematics.
Wiers was founded back in the 1930’s and has continuously evolved to remain on the cutting edge. As a leader in service, equipment sales, leasing, it has never lost its focus on full partnership with its customers. And although Wiers has changed quite a bit over the years, the company’s perspective remains the same…to act as a knowledgeable partner to our customers and provide them with the service and tools to optimize their businesses. We’re looking forward to partnering with your business!